Recent Posts

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Catching Up

It has been a longggg time since I wrote my last post (well, my last public blog post).

Here's a quick update:

1. I'm married now. To a wonderful man. When something is meant to be, it will be.

2. I'm in my second year of law school but I'm visiting at FIU Law in Miami for the year until August 2010. I'll go back to UF Law to finish my last year.

3. I live near Brickell in Miami, which has been an... interesting adjustment from living mostly in Gainesville, Florida since 2004.

4. I have two more finals until I close out this semester (Immigration Law and Wills & Trusts).

5. My husband (from now on he'll be referenced as WM, see #1) and I love to go out and find great places to eat in Miami. Check out Yelp if you want some suggestions!

6. I've been inspired to take up blogging again because I need a distraction from law school and am a major procrastinator I recently saw Julie & Julia and because of my favorite and fabulous blogs: Mama Law, Ask Wifey, Pajamas and Coffee, Viva Fashion Blog, Midtown Chic-a, The Broke Socialite, and My Husband is Annoying. (I'll have a proper blog roll as soon as I figure out how that works.)

That's pretty much it. Hang around, we'll be chatting soon! 




1 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on getting married! Will be sure to add you to our blogroll as well! :)

Post a Comment